Monday, 5 June 2017

Tory Junk Mail - And What To Do With It

In the run up to the election on Thursday you've probably found yourself inundated with propaganda from parties you loathe. No doubt you feel the best place for this literature is the bin.

But wait!

There's something much better you can do with them.

This morning some glossy leaflet from the Tories plopped through my letterbox and, just like you, my natural instinct was to tear it up and bin it. But then I remembered something...


You can actually post their crap back to them - and it doesn't cost you a penny, in fact (and this is the best bit) it actually costs them!

Just return your unwanted propaganda to Chairman May's freepost address above. If you can't read my handwriting it's;

FREEPOST RSBB-XRZT-ZTXE
THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY
30 MILLBANK
LONDON
SW1P 4DP

And why not be a bit creative with their lies while you're at it - that's what I did, as you can see here






4 comments:

  1. Great idea! Attach the address to wrapped up scrap metal or masonry to ramp up the postage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I'd've thought of that!

      Delete
  2. We've been using ours as rat bedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not even worth pissing on ;)

      Delete