Monday, 16 February 2015

Barbara Windsor - Bumps In The Night


Posting this picture to coincide with Babs' return to Walford for EastEnders 30th anniversary this week which has been endlessly trailed by those spooky 'Who Killed Lucy Beale?' ads for what feels like an eternity already now.

I've got to be honest here, I haven't watched EE since Den died (for the second time) and haven't the inclination to bother with it at all. I don't really care who killed Lucy Beale, because when its revealed this week, I probably won't even know the character anyway!

And if I'm being even more honest, I was never really that keen on Barbara Windsor as Peggy Mitchell either!

So yeah, this is just an excuse to post that pic! But, if you are an EE fan, then I hope you enjoy the episodes this week (plus all the anniversary bits and pieces) and that the conclusion to the year long murder mystery is a satisfying one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment