Sunday, 25 May 2014

Great Scot




The incredibly pro independence and incredibly busty (a whopping 32M bust no less) Stephanie Fox. My mate Michael from across the border - and the go to guy for all things Yes - tells me that there's actually a shortage of women voters for Scottish independence. So in that respect, Stephanie's stance is all the more impressive. I'm sure she could sway men to vote Yes should the SNP ever recruit her, but why not women too? 'Vote YES and you too can have two like mine!' That would work, right?



2 comments:

  1. Haha, I think you could be on to something there.

    Though as an alternative tagline, I propose "Wouldn't you rather cast your vote for these two tits than Cameron and Clegg?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a more preferable take on the saying 'big tits rule'

      Delete