Sunday, 3 November 2013

Girls With Guns/Smoking Hot

Two photos of British actress Holliday Grainger in the US mini series Bonnie and Clyde, coming to these shores next month.

First up, a Girls With Guns still


And second, a Smoking Hot still



It's actually a bit awkward to call Holly - or Holliday as she seems to be known in the US as now -  'hot', primarily because despite many mature dramas she has starred in, including commendable films like The Scouting Book For Boys, radio plays like The Testament of Jessie Lamb and previously on US TV her role as Lucretia Borgias in The Borgias, I still remember her as this little girl in Preston Front, a comedy drama we loved to watch as a family in the 90s



Yup. Awkward.

Anyway I'm really looking forward to this series, I've been really interested in Bonnie and Clyde ever since I read the marvellous biography on the pair Jeff Guinn, Go Down Together. I book I absolutely recommend reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment